Las Vegas Academy Master Plan
Design Finish Year
Las Vegas, Nevada
Clark County School District
Provide a road-map for development and renovation of the campus over a 10-year planning horizon. The master planning effort will:
- Include a master program document that aligns the Academy program with the current high school Ed Spec and expands the program to accommodate the space needs of the highly specialized majors.
- Refine the proposed campus development approach based on the master program and define a strategy and timeline target for phased development of the buildings to house the current and expanded Conservatories and their Majors.
- Delineate efforts required to renovate or re-purpose existing historic structures.
- Identify accessibility compliance issues associated with the existing historic structures.
- Verify current wet and dry utility capacities, and identify upgrades necessary to support the expanded campus.
- Identify, where feasible, locations of on-campus infrastructure pathways.
- Research and identify pathways to compliance with local zoning and planning regulations.
- Craft a LVA Campus Development Standards document for use by CCSD to maintain consistency in the future and phased campus development.
- Provide rough order of magnitude costs of construction for each phase of development.